"Perfect for momentary jolts in between the daily moments of drudgery, Far and Away is loaded with slices of life that sting with humor and linger in memory." - The Pen and Muse

About Heather Dade

Heather Dade was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller), as well as over seventy short stories, books, and poems under the name Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel").

Published Works

A complete list of published works by Heather Kuehl can be found Here.
A complete list of published works by Heather Dade can be found Here.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I hate my computer

On Tuesday night, I turned off my computer while grumbling that it was taking too long to do things. Wednesday morning, it stopping turning on....and it hasn't turned on since. From what I can tell, the most recent Window's Live update caused it to crash. Which sucks balls because I haven't backed ANYTHING up since January. I should know better by now, because this will be the forth time I've had to reformat this particular laptop.

My HP Pavillion dv6000 sucks. I hate it.

We are trying to postpone formatting until we are sure we can't get anything off. Because, while it would be a shame that I wouldn't be able to get my stories back, I can always rewrite them. HOWEVER, the pictures of my LM, from 2 months - 10 months of age, are not retakeable. Those are my primary concern. Everything else can just wait...

I need a better computer. One that won't die.

No comments: