"Perfect for momentary jolts in between the daily moments of drudgery, Far and Away is loaded with slices of life that sting with humor and linger in memory." - The Pen and Muse

About Heather Dade

Heather Dade was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller), as well as over seventy short stories, books, and poems under the name Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel").

Published Works

A complete list of published works by Heather Kuehl can be found Here.
A complete list of published works by Heather Dade can be found Here.

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

At All Costs re-release!


 

My story, At All Costs, is now available for FREE at Smashwords!
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1467446

I know this sounds cliché, but At All Costs was inspired by a dream where the world was under siege. It was like Transformers meets Terminator. I knew I had to write this down before I lost it forever. And this cover art!!!! I absolutely love it! I hope you enjoy!

Samantha is a technopath. In a post-apocalyptic world where all technology has declared war on humanity, she has the unparalleled ability to obliterate the tech-monsters, one threat at a time. But it comes with a costly price tag…

No comments: